posted on August 14, 2014 15:33
City council voted unanimously to give Legends Sports Bar a conditional reinstatement Thursday afternoon.
The conditions were:
1. That the music and other noise must not be heard by someone standing on the sidewalk in front of the club
2. The hours of operation will be Friday, 10 p.m. to 3 a.m., Saturday, 9 p.m. to 2 a.m., Sunday, 6 to 11 p.m. The business is to be closed the owner leaving the premises by the closing times
3. No one may leave the club with any type of drinking container
4. The owner must self-monitor the sound emanating from the club
5. If the owner receives three citations within any six-month period, the revocation process will commence.
Sandy Donaldson made the motion, with a second from Bernice Johnson.
City Attorney Greg Ohanesian made the recommendation "in an effort to reconcile the differences" that had been brought out during the hearing the previous night.